The perfect partner for precise spreading in hilly conditions in mixed farming areas
The Vicon RO-M W PRO has a compact design and high capacity with a maximum volume of 2800 litres in the medium sized market segment. It is the perfect ISOBUS compatible weighing spreader for precise spreading in hilly conditions, especially on mixed farms. The heavy duty frame with 4 load cells and reference sensor is developed for intensive use of the spreader. The technology has already been proved on the RO-EDW spreader.
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continuous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
- Continuous dynamic "online - calibration" with high frequency communication signal.
- Vicon's unique reference sensor technology: all negative influences are automatically corrected and eliminated, ensuring utmost spreading accuracy even on hill sides. The Vicon reference sensor gives you absolute accuracy, because every kilo counts!
- Load cells in combination with the unique reference sensor:
- Auto calibrating and continuous weighing system
- Automatic correction on slopes
- Automatic correction of shocks, even on rough terrain
- Automatic speed related dosing system
- No calibration test needed
- Highest accuracy in all conditions: even spreading quality guaranteed! Save costs and increase quality!
- The compact FlowPilot 'dashboard' gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The R&D department of the Vicon spreaders has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All tests are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirement.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Vicon RotaFlow checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions:
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
- Vicon offers the TrimFlow system or manual/hydraulic border spreading plate for border spreading. The TrimFlow can be accurately set for all types of fertiliser and for all working widths. Operation is easy, no need to leave the tractor seat. For the RO-M GEOSPREAD, RO-XL, RO-EDW and RO-XXL GEOSPREAD (iDC) models the TrimFlow can even be fitted on the left- and right-hand side of the spreader.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- With boundary track spreading the tractor is driving in the first tramline and is spreading to the border. The distance to the border is the half of the working width.
- The Border Spreading Indicator (BSI) on the standard weighing spreaders (RO-M EW, RO-M W PRO, RO-EDW) indicates which border spreading device is active. For the GEOSPREAD machines this is integrated in the electronics and the active device will be displayed on the control terminal in the cab.
Get your yield optimised with more sections
With the automatic Basic Section Control software on the RO-M EW, RO-M W PRO and RO-EDW weighing spreaders the number of sections will be increased from 2 standard wide sections (left and right) into an even number of 4 metre sections. For example, when spreading on 24 metre with 6 sections for the RO-M EW/RO-M W PRO or spreading on 36 metres with 8 sections for the RO-EDW.
All standard weighing spreaders (without GEOSPREAD) are equipped with one electrical actuator on each spreading disc to control the application rate to provide optimal use of nutrients to the grass or crops. The Basic Section Control of the RO-M EW, RO-M W PRO or RO-EDW adjusts the dosing system by a GPS positioning system to optimise overlap and coverage with a minimum over and under dosing. This results in a better yield, reduction of costs and increase user convenience. The SPREADERcontrol license is needed to do Basic Section Control.
With the AutosetApp you have always the most up to date settings for your weighing spreader available. The AutosetApp is an App (software application) available on the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The AutosetApp is standard integrated into the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software. This App connects the terminal directly with the GEOSPREAD weighing spreader and will automatically adjust the spreader according to the settings entered into the App. The AutosetApp will also work in combination with the RO-M EW, RO-M W PRO and RO-EDW, with the exception being for those spreaders the discharge point (letter setting) still needs to be adjusted manually on the spreader itself.
The Vicon fertiliser spreader database with the most up to date spreading charts is always available online. The AutosetApp can connect to the fertiliser spreading database in two different ways. You can connect it to the online database via the IsoMatch Wireless WIFI USB adapter or download the most actual database from the website www.viconspreadingcharts.com on an USB stick and upload the database directly into the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
RO-M W PRO
RO-M W PRO 1300
RO-M W PRO 1800
RO-M W PRO 2300
RO-M W PRO 2800
Hopper capacity (l)
Filling height (cm)
Filling width (cm)
Empty weight (kg)
Spread width (m)
10 - 24 (27/33)*
10 - 320
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.