The Andex 1505 is designed for heavy and intensive use, and it is ideal for customers looking for an advanced high-capacity rake. Four rotors, a maintenance-free ProLine gearbox, 15m working width and a heavy-duty mainframe design underline its potential. This unique design allows for an impressive working range between 9.80 and 15.00m. A transport height of below 4m, maintained without removing the tine arms, ensures comfortable and safe transport on the roads. Hydraulic suspension, overload protection on the frame and optional steering of the transport axles set a new standard in this segment. All functions of the Andex 1505 are controlled through Isobus.
See more about our ISOBUS range of grass implements.
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400 mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- Raking width can be continuously varied on the move between 9.5 m and 15 m.
- Raking width can be matched to the density of crop to obtain an evenly shaped and equally wide swath over the full length.
- The two outer rotors can be adjusted individually.
- You can independently steer an outside rotor around an obstacle such as a pole or tree without having to change travel direction with the complete machine.
- The 2-pt headstock allows a turning angle up to 80° and the steered wheel axles ensure the Andex 1505 has unequalled manoeuverability.
- Despite a total length of 9 m, even narrow gateways or approach lanes to fields are easily negotiated.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic breaks allow Andex 1505 to reach high transport speeds, minimizing time spent going from field to field.
- During transport the height of the machines is below 4 m, without removing the tines. Transport width with detached tine arms is only 3.45 m.
- Conversion from transport to working position is very fast, and is carried out from the tractor cab.
- Hydraulic ground pressure control means constant and adjustable pressure on the rotors regardless of their position on the carrier frame.
- Free mobility in three planes combined with six steered twin wheels per rotor give each rake head perfect ground-following ability for the cleanest possible raking performance.
- Each rotor can be independently set for height by using the hydraulic system.
- The Andex 1304 Pro and the 1505 are fully Isobus compatible and available with the IsoMatch Tellus or Tellus GO control terminals.
- The IsoMatch Tellus is the virtual terminal, offering 2 interface screens in 1 terminal. The large 12” easily programmable touch screen offers ergonomic use.
- The IsoMatch Tellus GO is especially developed for controlling machines in a simple way. Just connect your machine, step into the tractor cab, switch on the power button and GO.
GEORAKE optimises the raking result – every time and under all conditions. It provides less stress for the driver and supports him in doing an excellent job.
The Vicon GEORAKE solution is the answer when it comes to managing raking operations in the most efficient and productive way. Making accurate, well-shaped swaths has never been easier. GEORAKE automatically lifts and lowers each individual rotor at exactly the right time – all you need to do is to focus on running the tractor in the most efficient way. The stress factor of finishing swaths correctly, before turning on headlands, or in odd shaped plots, has been completely eliminated.