Vicon BW2100 is a three-point mounted wrapper with a simple but very reliable way of wrapping silage bales. The BW2100 is ideal for ’wrap and stack’ operations. When the bale is being transported to the storage site for wrapping, this three-point mounted version is the ideal solution. It can be mounted on the rear or front hydraulics of the tractor or used as a static machine with an external power pack. Vicon BW2100 models have a new feature DuoWrap twin film pre-stretcher.
- On the Vicon BW 2100,BW 2400 and BW 2600 a hydraulically operated film cutter cuts and holds the film in position ready to wrap the next bale.
- An easy to use solution without the need to manually control the operation.
The DuoWrap sees twin film dispensers integrated into the Vicon BW 2100, BW 2400 and BW 2600 mounted and trailed turntable wrappers. DuoWrap gives up to 50% faster wrapping compared to single film models, whilst also reducing the risk of film breaking during wrapping. Utilising a 66% overlap of the two films as they are applied to the bale, DuoWrap ensures even coverage without excessive wrinkling of the film.
- Two large diameter rollers, both of which are driven, ensure bale rotation even in the most difficult conditions.
- Four endless belts carry and rotate the bale evenly during wrapping with no risk of film damage.
- The two large diameter conical side support rollers ensure that the bale is kept in a central position on the rotating table during wrapping operation.
Computer Control (C)
- The computer (Focus 3) controlled C models turn the wrapper into a fully automatic machine offering either a fully automatic operation or a choice of manual override or function-by-function operation.
- Choose for example that you want the bale to wrap automatically off.
- One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking when loaded, but remain on the wrapping table until you confirm that you want to offload.
- Compact joystick allows temporary manual control of the bale loading and turntable rotation/tip.
Remote Control (R)
- An advanced remote controlled version is available as an option on C versions of turntable wrappers. Place the bale on the wrapper, press one key on the remote control, and the wrapping process starts.
- The previously wrapped bale is stacked and the next one picked up while the machine continues wrapping.
- Press another key when wrapping is completed and the bale is tipped off. One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking.
Mechanical Cable Control (M)
- The manual versions (M) are controlled with manual cable control with levers.
- A wrap-and-bale counter is fitted for easier control of film layers, as well as number of bales wrapped.
- An automatic table stop that is controlled by the wrap-and-bale counter is fitted as standard.
- This converts the wrapper from manual to semi-automatic, as it allows the wrapping function to stop automatically at the set number of table revolutions.
The HSP is a combination of two developments. The first, DuoWrap allows wrapping with two film overlap of 66% , the time to cover the bale is reduced by one third. The second development, named OptiSpeed, is electronic control of the wrapper table rotation speed.
The OptiSpeed optimizes the rotation speed of the table to allow the fastest wrapping possible in all conditions without being limited to fixed values.
HSP option is available on the BW 2100C fully mounted model and BW 2600C heavy duty trailed models.