Productivity at the Core
The Fanex 554, 684, 764 904 and 1124 are designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required and with diminished transport dimensions. Featuring a heavy duty fully closed headstock this machine will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
These tedders are fitted with a high performance driveline combination. The complete driveline is maintenance-free, and offers highly reliable transfer of power, combined with extremely compact transport dimensions thanks to a winning combination of u-joints and finger clutch joints (Fanex 764, 904 and 1124).
- Maintenance-free driveline and strong ProLine gearboxes.
- Strong driveline, sturdy u-joints on the inside rotors and flexible HexaLink finger clutch on outside rotors (Fanex 764, 904 and 1124).
- Compact transport and storage dimension – storage height is below 3.45m
- Strong and sturdy design with closed V-shaped central unit.
- Central adjustment for border spreading keeping the crop inside the field.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- New headland kit for easy turning on headlands.
- Powered by maintenance-free driveline and gearboxes.
- Reliable driveline with a strong combination of maintenance free universal joints and HexaLink finger clutch.
- Hinges are connected with strong maintenance-free roller bearings for extended longevity and stability of the connection points.
- Fanex mounted tedders offers very compact transport dimensions with its’ new clever folding solution.
- A parking height of just 3.45-3.80m is possible, due to the implementation of the new HexaLink finger clutch system in the joints of the two outer rotors.
- The remaining rotors are driven by maintenance-free double universal joints, for strong and efficient transfer of power.
- During transport the weight of the tedder is close to the tractor, providing excellent weight distribution, even during high speed transport.
- Vicon’s new generation of mounted tedders are designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required.
- Featuring a heavy-duty fully closed headstock and a strong V-shaped central unit, the machine will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
- New aluminium rail guards, which are low in weight, but still extremely impact resistant.
- CNC bended frame with only one welding seam
To increase productivity, all mounted tedders are Standard equipped with a mechanical border tedding device.
All carried tedders (904C, 1124C, 1404C) have standard hydraulic solution for border tedding.
A marker cleverly shows the position of the axle.
Solid Design- Maintenance Free Operation
- Gearbox does not serve as part of the main frame, but is bolted on. No strain is transmitted to the gearbox.
- Permanent oil bath lubrication – no maintenance of the gearbox required.
- Dust and water proof gearbox design. No corrosion.
- Double bearing on both sides of the drive shaft for highest durability to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Crown wheel and pinion positioned in one housing for very reliable drive.
- Vicon oscillation dampers ensure excellent ground contour following and tedder flotation.
- The construction of the oscillation dampers results in a smooth and even distribution of the grass, thanks to the constant tine distance from the ground.
- Widely spaced mounting points - no risk of ‘hunting’.
- Excellent running characteristics.
- Low-positioned linkage on the headstock, for more effective damping action during transport.
- No risk of the tedder running under the tractor on downhill work, excellent tedding at all times through constant tine spacing to the ground.