Vicon iXter B - The Power of Technology
The Vicon iXter B mounted sprayer is the fruit of years of research and development in close collaboration with farmers: this is today the most advanced mounted sprayer range with focus on user friendliness and environmental protection. With iXflow-E individual nozzle control and a completely new iXspray hardware and software platform Vicon can offer a high tech mounted sprayer with a high level of user friendliness for the professional farmer segment.
- Stability: The HC spray boom has a triangular construction and anti-yaw system which allows high speed spraying in difficult conditions. The Boom Guide Pro spray height control system has the option for 5 sensors. Not only the additional sensor on each side of the boom is providing extra safety, it is also offering the possibility to keep Boom Guide active during a partly folded in boom or for a reduced working width.
- Ease of use: the iXter B sprayer range is designed with focus on ease of use, intelligent electronics and environmental protection to grow the best crops.
- Precision spraying: The suspended boom lift on the iXter B combines optimal stability with soft boom balancing and limited vertical movement to minimise spray height deviations, securing correct crop coverage.
- Intelligent electronics: The iXter B mounted sprayer range in combination with iXspray is fully ISOBUS compatible as standard, which means easy plug and play with the IsoMatch Tellus GO+ or PRO or any other AEF certified terminal. The innovative iXspray hardware and software with intuitive touch interface guarantees an user friendly operation of the sprayer.
- Connectivity: the first step into the world of connectivity with our IsoMatch applications. Connect yourself easily to your machine with IsoMatch FarmCentre, IsoMatch TopService or IsoMatch TopRemote.