Alpine Front Mowers for Hilly Conditions
With 2.4-2.8m working width and very compact design, it requires minimum horsepower. These alpine mowers have a low design for excellent visibility, even on both sides of the mower. The driver has an unhindered view ahead and around the complete mower. The 6 or 8 counter-rotating triangular discs, ensure a good crop flow and crop transport of the cut material across the cutterbar – an important feature, especially when mowing downwards, as the crop tends to build up in front of the cutterbar.
- Gravity point close to tractor for stable, safe operation on steep hills
- Outstanding visibility during operation, due to low design concept
- Choice of either clock- or anti-clockwise driveline
- Pivoting point in center of mower for excellent ground tracking
- 28° transverse adaptation - fitting mountainous areas
- Simple handling and easy access for maintenance.
- Optional hydraulic folding sideguards