Centre Suspended Vicon Mower Conditioner
The pulled suspension of the new EXTRA 632T Pro is Vicon know-how transferred to mounted disc mowers - a new standard for ground flotation normally only seen on trailed versions. With its 3.2m working width and hydraulic suspension it is a truly high performance machine that combines perfectly into combination with a front-mounted mower conditioner 3.2m working width.
- SemiSwing steel tine conditioning.
- Hydraulic centre suspension.
- FreeFloat pulled suspension.
- Two speed gearbox.
- 125° vertical transport position.
- Fully welded EXTRA cutterbar with triangular discs.
- The SemiSwing conditioner system combines the aggressive conditioning seen from fixed fingers with the excellent tine protection typically associated with free swinging tines.
- During normal operation the tines are fixed for effective conditioning, but if a SemiSwing tine comes into contact with an obstacle, force will exceed 22kg (48.5lbs) and it will spring back and leave a generous space for the obstacles up to 103mm to pass.
- The complete conditioner tine has been redesigned to move the centre of gravity. The result is that the tine will stay in position when hitting the crop, to give full conditioner effect and to minimise wear and tear on the turning points.
- The angle and position of the SemiSwing tines give a better crop transport. The crop is moved away from the conditioner rotor, resulting in reduced risk of blockages and full effect of the conditioner plate.
- The FreeFloat Suspension concept is the Vicon solution to precise and trouble free mowing.
- The mowing unit is centrally suspended to give more precise ground contour following.
- The mowing unit features a pulled suspension system to allow the cutting unit to indepently fl oat over ridges and contours.
- This ensures accurate, close cutting performance in all conditions.
- Hydraulic suspension for easy and precise setting of ground pressure.
- Pulled centre suspension for even weight distribution and excellent adaptation.
- With its 3.20m working width and hydraulic suspension it is a truly high performance machine that combines perfectly into combination with a front-mounted mower conditioner to offer a total working width of 6.20m.
- The Vicon EXTRA 632T is fi tted with a 2-speed gearbox for conditioner speeds of 900 or 600 rpm.
- This allows you to choose between intensive conditioning or low fuel consumption when the crop only requires limited conditioning effect.
- The lever is conveniently positioned for easy access on top of the gearbox.
The EXTRA 632T is folded hydraulically into a vertical transport position.
The low gravity point during transport provides an excellent weight distribution, which protects the headstock and tractor from excessive forces resulting from humps and bumps.
The tractor remains well under control even during high speed road transport.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
No. of Discs
Power Req, Min
EXTRA 632T Pro
8 triangular discs