Vicon has recently launched a complete new spreading charts website and App for smartphones.
The App/website got a complete new design, navigation structure and improved user friendliness. Furthermore instruction videos are added to help you to define the physical properties of your fertiliser and to setup the spreader correctly.
The App or website will give you direct access to the most up to date results of specialised testing and fertiliser experience. In just a few steps, the spreading charts App/website shows you the right settings for your Vicon fertiliser spreader.
1. Select your spreader model or enter your serial number.
2. Enter the working width, application rate, driving speed and select your type of application.
3. Select the shape of your product to spread.
4. Fill out the density (kg/l) and the distribution (%). The distribution can be determined with the granule size box which is delivered with your Vicon spreader.
5. Select your type of vanes and get the results which are matching your entered settings and vane set.
6. Select the product you would like to spread and you immediately get the advice.
By following these easy steps, you are sure that you get the best spreading pattern possible in the field.
Experience yourself now how easy it is to setup your fertiliser spreader with the new App (download via the App Store or Google Play) or via the website www.viconspreadingcharts.com.